Job DescriptionDay to day duties of the role:
• Reviewing and managing contractual obligations of the Key stakeholders and managing the terms and conditions are met.
• Preparing and disseminated information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications,
• Complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions.
• Manages, performs, and develops policies and procedures for work involving the procurement of supplies and services.
• Identify, monitor and establish key supply agreements
• Develop and implement of procurement strategy
• Engaging with the Compliance Program, reviewing and evaluating compliance issues
• Liasing with administrative support to lawyers and attorneys, especially those dealing with corporate and contract law related matters.
• Analyse and identify audit matters
• Reporting on audit matters to senior management;
The major functions for this contract management role include
• Assist with the transition of the LMBR contracts to BAU status.
• Establish a relationship with the LMBR Program management team to provide input into their existing contracts.
• Road-map directions for future opportunities to obtain savings and consolidation with existing ITD contracts.
• Conduct RFx activity where required, including preparation of supporting documentation including contract and exemption activities, to meet NSW government and ITD strategic directions.
• Review key commercial agreements and identify the Organisations commitments and obligations, including ensuring ongoing manageability of key annual maintenance payments within the allocated budget.
• Governance over contracted vendors on commercial and procedural obligations under Agreements
• Co-ordinate and submit approval authorities for contracted payments for strategic agreement
- Interpersonal skills
- Communications skills
- Microsoft Office