Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities:
• Support the sales and service contracting lifecycle.
• Advise and support the business regarding tender requests/responses.
• Prepare contracts change orders, statements of work, contracts and amendments.
• Directly negotiate deals and contracts with clients.
• Constantly review and update contracts database. Provide support, as "Point Person," to internal departments when required.
• Provide contracts and compliance training to relevant staff members.
• Liaise regularly with the legal department to ensure consistency with legal strategy.
• Work with internal stakeholders to ensure contract compliance on Fiserv deliverables and proactively take action where required.
• Report on Fiserv's performance.
• 4+ years PQE experience as a commercial lawyer or 4+ years working in a commercial and/or contracts management role.
• Law degree (or equivalent degree) from an Australian university.
• Proven track record in managing complex contracts with large institutions.
• Knowledge of industry security practices and new security technology (FinTech).
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment and build strong working relationships while managing workload expectations.
- interpersonal skill
- commmnication skill
- MS Office skill