The Technical Sales Executive – Concrete will report to the Target Market Manager – Target Market (TM) Concrete and shall be based in our JB Sales Office. He/she is responsible for the creation and maintenance of sufficient quantity and quality of customer contacts and relationships to ensure achievement of agreed parameters.
Responsibilities and Duties :
• Responsible for developing new RMX and projects customers and maintaining a good relationship with them. '
• Servicing and maintaining good relationship with existing group of Concrete customers.
• For achieving the annual budgeted sales turnover and profitability for the Concrete customer
• Effectively respond to market conditions & customer requirements
• Work effectively together with other team members to ensure maintenance and development of Customer's relationships.
• Record daily activities in a timely fashion within the company database
o Provide the necessary sales and market input for all business related to TM Concrete
o Determine & implement sales planning objectives together with TM Manager
o Communicate product requirements (MIN / MAX forecasts) to TM Manager to ensure timely availability of product.
o Assist in the execution of market studies together with the Marketing Dept.
• Marketing and Sales
o Work with TM Manager to achieve their specific customer group or application field sales objectives in relation to their budgets.
o Prepare together with TM Manager and implement an appropriate sales plan
o Timely collection of all overdue monies from customer accounts
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
• Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering, Architectural, Building or related fields.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the concrete and/or construction industry. Experience in concrete materials & mix design would be an asset.
• Must be computer literate and willing to upgrade his skills on an ongoing basis.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Personal motivation and leadership skills.
• Must have valid driving license and be able to travel frequently.
- interpersonal skill
- commmnication skill
- MS Office skill
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing and protection in the building sector and automotive industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 93
Website - Confidential