• Timely and accurate preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting within the stipulated deadlines.
• Responsible for the full spectrum of the accounting / finance functions and management reporting
• Monitor account receivables and payable transaction and general ledger.
• Monitor monthly and yearly accounts, cash flow projection and preparation of timely and accurate management reporting.
• Preparing corporate income tax returns, GST filings and deals directly with relevant authorities.
• Handles ad-hoc projects as assigned.
• Possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor/Master/Degree/Advance Diploma Graduate in Finance/Accounting/Banking.
• Account Executive -1 - 3 years working experience in accounting field, experience possessed in Hotel/Food and Beverage industry is preferable.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Good interpersonal skill and able to work independently.
• Conversant in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia and
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- interpersonal skill
- commmnication skill
- MS Office skill